Connect the World with Japan in HR
Support Global Talent to Collaborate with Japan in Harmony
Yojiro Koshi spent his childhood in New York.
Having graduated from Tokyo University, he started his career in a consulting company.
He started to work in startup to create a new social value.
In 2011 the startup company Nobot he was working for was sold out to mediba KDDI group.
In 2013 he started his business in Singapore and Thailand.
In 2018 he also launched new projects in Russia and CIS nations.
TalentEx expands its projects not only in Japan but globally with his slogan “To empower and maximize human potential with technology”.
Our Projects in Japan
Our Projects in Thailand
Our Projects in Russia
- Business Tie-up with Blockchain Certificates Startup “LasTrust”IT talents recruitment support startup “TALENTEX” begins business tie-up with […]
- TalentEx-Rus (Russia) Launches Online Japanese Language Courses “Yaponyal” Designed Specially for IT EngineersTalentEx-Rus (Russia) launches online Japanese language courses “Yaponyal” to teach […]
- TalentEx-Rus(Russia) launched a new platform “Cyber Samurai ” for IT engineersTalentEx-Rus(Russia) launched a new platform “Cyber Samurai” Cyber Samurai is […]
- [Russia] Our New Projects in 2019TalentEx-Rus(Russia) begin new collaborations with universities in Russia in 2019. […]
- [Global]2019-Armenia,Gerogia,Poland-projectsTalentEx continues to expand our projects in Russia,CIS countries and […]
- TalentEx-Rus starts a collaborative project with a Siberia National Univerity in Novosibirsk.TalentEx-Rus (Russia) together with a Japanese HR company Human Resocia […]
- IT Job Fair in Poland by TalentExTalentEx held IT job fair in Poland with partner companies […]
- TalentEx signed MOU with Tbilisi State University in the Republic of GeorgiaTalentEx and a Japanese HR company Human Resocia signed MOU […]
- TalentEx-Rus starts a collaborative Project with Astrakhan State UniversityTalentEx-Rus (Russia) continues to improve the business/economic relationship between Japan […]
- TalentEx signed MOU with Russian-Armenian University in ArmeniaTalentEx and a Japanese HR company Human Resocia signed MOU […]
- TalentEx Thailand begin RPA (Robotic Process Automation) serviceTalentEx Thailand begin to provide Michiru RPA and its implementation […]
- TalentEx-Rus (Russia) Our projects in 2018TalentEx-Rus established our office in Kazan, the third capital in […]
|Name||TalentEx Pte. Ltd.|
|Foundation Date||October, 2013|
|Adress||Singapore HQ TALENTEX PTE. LTD. 6 Eu Tong Sen Street |
#12-17 The Central Singapore 059817
|Business Area||Finance & Headquarter|
Thailand (Southeast Asia office)
|Name||TalentEx (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.|
|Capital||3,000,000 Thai Baht|
|Foundation Date||November, 2013|
|Adress||18 Ratchadaphisek Rd, Khwaeng Khlong Toei, |
Khet Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110
|Business Area||①Japanese speaking talents recruitment support|
Russia (CIS/EU office)
|Name||LLC TalentEx Rus|
|Foundation Fate||August, 2018|
|Adress||Office 305, bldg2, Nokolaya Stolbova street, |
Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia, 420021
|Business Area||①Russian speaking IT engineers recruitment support |
②Remote engineers recruitment support
Japan (Japan office)
|Capital||1,000,000 Yen (100% Subsidiary)|
|Foundation Date||September, 2018|
|Adress||New update soon (under office relocation)|
|Business Area||①Foreign talents recruitment support|
②Global business advisory/consulting